Not all patients go through a doctor or physician to receive lab testing, making direct-to-consumer laboratories a necessity. At TOPLAB®, we offer numerous testing options to patients in New Jersey and across the United States who need lab results without provider approval. As a small lab, we deliver personalized, reliable services to all our patients and ensure they receive timely results. Learn more about the blood work, drug tests, and specialty testing options we perform using the latest technology.
Routine Blood Testing
Your blood offers vital health information on your diet, metabolism, organ functionality, and other data. Our routine blood work services provide insights into this data and can help you locate undetected medical conditions. We conduct several blood testing services, such as:
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Metabolic count
- Full wellness panel
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted patient health in several ways. Additionally, many companies, organizations, and government facilities routinely test employees for COVID-19 as a precautionary measure. At TOPLAB®, we administer diagnostic COVID tests with nasal and oral swabs and antibody tests with a sample of the patient’s blood. You may visit our physical location to receive a COVID test or utilize the mail and curbside draw service to receive lab work at home.
Drug Testing and Screening
Alcohol and drug tests can help you prove your integrity to a current or potential employer. Depending on your job, you may be required to undergo routine employee drug screenings to keep your company compliant with industry regulations. TOPLAB® provides individuals with simple options for collecting samples for employers, including:
- Urine drug screening kit: Drugs and alcohol can stay in the urine for a month after being metabolized, making this test reliable and effective. This method is also non-invasive and quick for optimal comfort.
- Oral fluid drug screening kit: Saliva locates the presence of substances rapidly after use, making this drug test ideal if an employer reasonably suspects intoxication. Attending our physical lab for this screening adds credibility to the results as we supervise the process.
Receiving a life-threatening diagnosis from a healthcare provider can be daunting, especially if you are unsure about their answer. At TOPLAB®, we use advanced technology and techniques to provide greater insight into diagnoses. Through three levels of examination, we can:
- Differentiate between cancerous and non-cancerous cells
- Identify genetic changes that may lead to cancer
- Uncover infections or pathogens in the body
- Develop more knowledge of the tissue under observation
- Evaluate if surgery or other treatment has successfully healed the affected area
- Provide specialized testing into numerous pathologies
Functional Medicine Testing
TOPLAB® also administers advanced diagnostic tests to expose underlying dysfunctions. Using state-of-the-art technology, we deliver fast and dependable results into the following areas of functional medicine and more:
- General wellness
- Genetic testing
- Cardiovascular screening
- Digestive and gut microbiome tests
- Nutritional testing
- Thyroid evaluation
- Male and female hormone level testing
- Allergy evaluation
Discover Direct-to-Consumer Lab Services at TOPLAB®
When you need a direct-to-consumer laboratory for blood work, COVID tests, drug tests, and other testing services, turn to TOPLAB®. We use the most updated technology to provide accurate results, making us one of the most trusted facilities for patients in New Jersey, and beyond. We also accept a wide range of insurances to make our lab services more accessible. Contact us today to learn more information.