Nephrology and Kidney Disease Testing Services
Almost 75 million Americans are at risk for developing Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD) as a result of hypertension or diabetes. Approximately 30 million Americans have CKD, but only about 3.6 million are currently aware that they have this condition. Timely chronic kidney disease (CKD) testing is key to early detection and diagnosis.
- The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) and the National Kidney Disease Education Program (NKEDP) recommend that people at high risk be screened for kidney disease.
- The NKF recommends that everyone with diabetes between the ages of 12 and 70 be screened at least once a year.
- Children with type 1 diabetes should be screened for kidney disease within 5 years of diagnosis while children with type 2 diabetes should be screened as soon as they are diagnosed. Both should then be screened for kidney disease once a year.
- At this time, there is no consensus on screening people who have no risk factors or symptoms.
General tests for kidney function and disease
- Beta-2 Microglobulin, Urine
- Calcium, Ionized, Serum
- Creatinine Clearance, Urine
- Creatinine, Serum or Plasma
- Cyclosporine A by Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Cystatin C, Serum
- Glomerular Basement Membrane Antibody, IgG by Multiplex Bead Assay and IFA
- Glomerular Filtration Rate, Estimated
- Microalbumin, Urine
- Orotic Acid and Orotidine, Urine
- Oxalate, Urine
- Protein, Total, Serum or Plasma
- Protein, Total, Urine
- Renal Function Panel
- Renal Pathology Special Studies
- Tacrolimus by Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Urea Nitrogen, Serum or Plasma
- Urinalysis, Complete
Contact TOPLAB® today for more information about kidney disease testing services and other clinical lab services for clients here in NY, NJ and throughout the United States. To become a TOPLAB® partner or request additional details about our other testing capabilities, please call 877-355-3580.
- We bring COVID-19 testing to your business.
- Corporate Plan Available
- Our lab services enable to provide group testing for your employees, staff, guests or clients.
- COVID-19 Concierge Testing Services for events, exhibitions, conferences, parties, wedding arrangements and more.
Empowering Healthcare Professionals
Our lab services enable healthcare professionals and businesses to accurately test patients and employees
In an ever-changing industry, TOPLAB® knows the importance of trust. We build long quality relationships with our clients to ensure comfort and trust
With state-of-the-art testing facilities, TOPLAB® provides accurate results to our clients
Reliable lab data is crucial for making important decisions for patients and employees
Results matter, that’s why TOPLAB® delivers results quickly and efficiently